Sunday 25 January 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Hello world. Before Christmas, I was so busy organising Christmas and making things that I had no time to blog. Then I had a row with my supervisor, and was in a pit of soul destroying existential despair (is there any other kind?)

Since Christmas, I've had my second year report to write, which I'm not going to describe because this isn't a 'doing a Phd blog', but which has been rather time consuming. However, I just (nearly) got it done. First draft anyhow.

I've also taken up running again (big time!) which I'm also not going to talk about, because this isn't a running blog either.

And now Mr Kinkatink's away, leaving me and the boys to ourselves, with not much time for running. So, over the next few days, I'm going to try to reacquaint myself with my blog.

Just so you're warned - there's a lot of backdating to get through!

No comments: